Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh Kenny Boy!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my husband! He is the greatest! I am so happy that he is always willing to compromise and work through things with me. He is so patient with me and always lets me know how much he loves me...even when I am being difficult :). He seriously is the greatest ever!

P.S. - How fun was my night last night! I decided that I want to start practicing the piano again. So, I was just playing some simple hymns and Kenneth was playing along on the guitar, and we were singing our hearts away...it was GREAT!

3 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

How fun! Matt plays the guitar, too, so hopefully we'll get to do that when we're married... you're so lucky to have a piano!

Unknown said...

Oh thats SO fun! how Fun fun fun!
And soon Megan will be able to come sing primary songs in thai for you :)

Megan said...

That's right! I WILL be singing primary songs in Thai! haha!