Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kenny Boy



Here you go Heather!
What is his name? Kenneth David
How long have you been together? 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? on and off for 8 months
How old is he? Just turned 25
Who eats more? It depends...I can totally out-eat him on some things and visa versa.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who's taller? He is - 6'
Who can sing better? Definitely him. He sounds great in a choir!
Who is smarter? He is, though he'd never admit it...he soaks up information like his brain is a sponge!
Who does the laundry? I usually start it and he helps fold and put away
Who pays the bills? Usually I do...and a month in advance!
Who mows the lawn? Definitely him
Who cooks dinner? Mostly Kenneth...he does the main dish and I'm in charge of the veggies
Who drives? Kenneth - 100% of the time.
Who is more stubborn? I am...
Who kissed who first? He kissed me...kind of...the goggles sort of got in the way :)
Who proposed? He did - and got it on tape too!
Who has more friends? Um...we both have a lot, but I talk about mine more.
Who is more sensitive? Haha! Good one...that would DEFINITELY be me!
Who has more siblings? I do. He has 3 sisters & 1 brother, I have 1 sister, 3 brothers, 2 step- sisters and 2 step-brothers.
Who wears the pants? We pretty much compromise on everything
Who sleeps on the right side? Oh gosh...Kenneth switches sides like every 2 nights.
Well, that's my Kenny-boy! He is the best husband I could ever ask for. He puts up with so much and is always trying to improve himself in everyway. Love you Kenny-boy...the mostest, I call no battles! ;)

No comments: