Monday, July 28, 2008

Bridals...

So, my friend Megan Kunz is working on her photography portfolio (see her link in the side of my blog to see) and so she took pictures of me and Kenneth for "engagement" photos, and this last weekend we got together and we took fake "Bridals" for me. SO FUN! It was hilarious getting dressed up in my wedding dress all over again. My old roommie, Heidz and her sister Ciara came over all day on Saturday and we just hung out, chatted, and then got down to business of doing my hair and make-up. Then they came along for the fun of the photo shoot. I thought it was hilarious because since these weren't real and I've already been married a year and a half, I'm sure I didn't have that "glow" that most engaged women have (not that I don't absolutely LOVE my marriage...because I do!). Anyway, it was hilarious, and I felt really dumb having to run in my dress and whatnot, but oh well! It was really fun over all, and I at least got to wear my dress again! Ha! Anyway, I'll post some pictures when she's done editing them. Good stuff!

3 comments:

James and Monica said...

HOW FUN!! don't feel silly. Cause if you feel silly, I'm a goof. I want to take bridals again!! It's an excuse to wear the dress. Make sure you post pictures cause I'd love to see!
Love you!

Heidi said...

Yeah, who says you shouldn't keep your wedding dress? You never know when you're going to be a fake bride! That would be so fun! P.S. Breaking Dawn comes out on Saturday. I hope you're ready.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

That must have been so much fun, I can't wait to see the pics! And the Hawaii pics when you go/get back :-)