Thursday, July 31, 2008

Answers for "Can You Guess It?"

So, I realized that I never posted my answers to my "Can You Guess It" quiz from July 18th. I've had a request for the answers so here they are!

1) My age - 22
2) Place I would love to go - Ireland
3) Favorite Place - mountains
4) Favorite Thing - water (as in to drink)
5) Favorite Food - mexican
6) Favorite Animal - cheetah
7) Favorite Color - green
8) Place Born - Merced, CA
9) Where I Live - Salt Lake City, UT
10) Past Pet - dog
11) Past Love - Matt Damon
12) Best Friend's Nickname - Em (for Emily Nance)
13) First Name (and maiden) - this actress, Amy Adams covers my first and maiden name!
14) Middle Name - Michelle (this is a picture of Michelle Williams)
15) Last Name - Noyce
16) Bad Habit - biting names
17) First Job - lifeguard
18) Grandma's Name - Ruth (picture of Ruth & Naomi from the Bible)
19) College - BYU (Brigham Young University)
20) What am I doing right now - WORKING!

No comments: