Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Arg!

So yesterday Kenneth and I FINALLY went out to ride our bikes...it was the first time I rode mine since we bought it like 2 weeks ago. Anyway, it's really ridiculous because I am kind of scared of riding a bike after a horribly humiliating fall on a bike on the side of one of the largest intersections back home...

Well, I didn't fall or anything, BUT...we were going down the Jordan River trail and I was STARTING to feel a little more comfortable when my back tire POPS! I was so annoyed because we JUST bought it and it was supposed to be some good tire that seals the hole with this slime stuff that is inside...yeah right! Totally didn't work. It was even worse that we didn't get to enjoy the bike ride at all since we'd only been out for like 3 minutes...literally! I'm annoyed too because I was just on the normal trail! I didn't even deviate off it it! Arg!! Anyway, then we got to walk back home with the ridiculous bike...I think we're going to have to invest in the no-pop tires...but with my luck they'll go out SOMEHOW in like 10 minutes time...

5 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Sorry we didn't tell you sooner. The Jordan River trail right there is horrible. Last year Michael, Jose and I all went and all ended up with two flat tires. I even had really expensive tires... I would pick a new trail. Plus, we saw huge drug (or something bust). I have heard Draper has great trails behind the temple. Hey, why haven't you guys ever used us for our pool?

Kim

Rachel N said...

I'm so sorry! The SAME thing happened to Chase! He got that slim stuff you put in the tires to help it be stronger and it DID NOTHING pretty much. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Mitch has these inserts in his tires, that make it impossible to pop? I don't know, they are like $20 each at walmart, but so worth it!

Greg and Bethanie said...

Haha...I am so sorry to hear about your flat tires! Greg and I really want bikes too! Good luck on the next set of tires! :)

Megan said...

Hey sounds just like Jeremy's bike! Soo frustrating haha!