Friday, July 18, 2008

Can You Guess It?

So I saw this on my friend's blog and thought it would be fun to do it (plus I'm bored, and it's Friday!) You google image search the answer to the questions below and people have to guess the answers and leave them in your comments. Let me know if you do it too!

My Age:

Place I Would Love to Go:

Favorite Place:
Favorite Thing:
Favorite Food: Favorite Animal:
Favorite Color:
Where I Was Born: Where I Live:
Past Pet:
Past Love (don't worry Kenny...it's in the past!):
Best Friend's Nickname:
First Name (and my maiden name!): Middle Name: Last Name:
Bad Habit (though I'm getting better):

First Job (Betty Boop because she is my grandma's favorite!):

Grandma's Name: College:
What are you doing right now?

3 comments:

Mark Nott said...

MATT DAMON

I got one right

James and Monica said...

that is so cool!! I can't get the age one...I need help on that one. I'm going to do it though!! it's cute.
Love you!!

Rachel N said...

Okay! I didn't look at the answers and these are my guesses!

AGE: 22 (i just know that, I don't ge tthe pic)

PLACE YOU WOULD LOVE TO GO:
Ireland

FAVORITE PLACE:
Utah Mountains

FAVORITE THING:
water

FOOD:
Mexican

ANIMAL:
Jaguar

COLOR:
green

BORN:
Merced, CA

LIVE:
Utah

PAST PET:
dog

PAST LOVE:
Matt Damon

BFF'S NICKNAME:
em

NAME:
Amy Adams

MIDDLE NAME:
Michelle

LAST NAME:
Noyce

BAD HABIT:
biting fingernails

FIRST JOB:
lifeguard

GRANDMAS NAME:
Mary

COLLEGE:
BYU

WHAT ARE YOU DOING:
working