Friday, August 29, 2008

Part of the Club!

That's right everyone! I am officially a part of the CHACO club!! Kenneth has been watching ebay and various stores for a good deal on a pair of chacos for me, and finally...after more than a year of watching...he snatched a victory!! They ended up being LESS than 1/2 of normal priced chacos! Whoo hoo! I've only worn them once when we went rock-climbing, and they felt pretty good. Still have to get used to them though...my toe feels so contricted! Kenneth tells me I'll get used to it...Anway, here they are!
One major complaint about the chacos...I feel like I have fat feet in them! Oh well...I guess I'll sacrifice it for supportive & breathable shoes while hiking...

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

It's about time!!!!

argylesocks said...

Hey, try adjusting the straps by your toes. It will be way more cozy.