Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family Fun!!

So, Tuesday evening we were able to meet up with my Grandma Adams & Aunt Yvonne who came into town from California. We met up at my Aunt Mary-Margaret's house in Highland, UT. It was SOO fun! I've been bad, and haven't visited my cousins in awhile either, so it was great being able to catch up with everyone! I love my family!

My Grandma...she is the greatest! Every time I see her she has one of her pretty scarfs around her neck, and we were all remembering all of her great stories! She seriously has met all kinds of fascinating people! And she always has such great advice, like how you'll scare away boys if you have any debt, and how if you put your arm out of the window on a school bus, it might get cut off by a car passing by! So great! Love it! It was so great to see her!

My Aunt Yvonne is so cool! She and my Uncle Erik have done all kinds of fun, crazy things! They went skydiving a little bit ago, so I of COURSE had to tell her of our Hawaii skydiving adventure! She was so thrilled to have another crazy couple in the family! She told us we HAD to try scuba diving, so we've definitely added that to our list!

Lastly, Aunt Mary-Margaret...it is always so interesting visiting her! She is great! She has 7 kids though and they are certainly full of energy! I was really close with that family growing up. In fact, my sister and I lived with Aunt Mary-Margaret the summer my uncle died and helped take care of the 5 kids. She later remarried a wonderful guy named Dave, and they had 2 kids together. It was SO fun to catch up with the older cousins as Kenneth kept the little girls entertained by playing boggle, Chutes & Ladders, tag, jumped on the trampoline, played "horsie", etc. It was a great little mini reunion! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Rachel N said...

Sounds like a really fun time! Families are great!