Monday, June 29, 2009

Alisha's Getting Married!

So, I've been a slacker - for many reasons...I'm lazy, been getting projects done around the house and most recently, planning a wedding!! My sister Alisha is getting married TODAY to her main man - Sai (pronounced like "sigh"). He is from Fiji and is serving in the British Army. Unfortunately he has to leave back to Europe for the military on Wednesday and they wanted to get married before he leaves. So, there will be a small wedding ceremony today at my Uncle Harold Ethington's house in Salt Lake City. We are all excited and want to welcome Sai into our family!! I must say it has been great fun having my papa, Jayne and grandma staying at our house! I'm also very happy that my mom and brother Tytus are here in town as well! I'll post pictures of the bride and groom in a few days!

2 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

OMGOSH i cant wait to see pics. Wow i had no idea she was even dating anyone! and we are friends on Facebook! wow that is exciting. So is she going to go to Europe? or stay in Utah??

PaA-Lito said...

It was beautiful!