Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers yesterday!!! I woke up and wished Kenny a Happy Father's Day - but he still thinks he isn't a dad yet - YOU ARE! Haha! Such a funny guy.

Anyway, I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my Papa. Thanks for being a wonderful Pa A and for always teaching me correct principles and for continuing to love me all those years in high school when I was a brat! ;) Thanks for always being involved in my life and for helping out with projects and whatnot. I always love when you come out to visit and hope that I can see you soon!!

Also wanted to say Happy Father's Day to Kenneth's dad, Shaun. Thanks for raising such a fine young man. Thanks for always teaching and counseling Kenneth and helping him learn how to make correct choices in his life. I see so many of Kenneth's good qualities in you and know that he learned them from your example throughout his life (even though he may have never admitted it until now!)

Kenny - you're up! Thanks for being such a wonderful soon-to-be father! Even though you like to pretend that you're not as excited as you are for our baby I KNOW YOU ARE STOKED!! Thanks for always taking care of me, and listening to me talk NON-STOP about the baby and baby preparations. Thank you for all the sacrifices you are currently making and will make in the future to provide for our family and to help me do the things I need to do. Can't wait to see you cuddling our little baby boy!

We had a wonderful suprise yesterday. My dad is in California, and Kenneth's dad is currently on a cruise, so we didn't have any Father's Day plans set up. Our friends Scott & Martha, however, remedied that! Martha had a baby girl - Penny Mae yesterday! Congrats Scott & Martha! We were able to go down to Provo to see them and the baby and everyone is doing great (although a little tired!). Afterwards we were able to spend some time with our friends Danny & Heather to celebrate Danny
s birthday. It was a wonderful Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all you current, soon-to-be and future dads!!

No comments: