Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kenneth's B-Day!

Kenneth celebrated his 28th birthday last month on the 21st. We had a wonderful day together and were able to celebrate with some time alone. Danny and Emily were watched by our friend while we went to Santa Monica for the day.

We headed to Santa Monica and went all all the rides on the pier. We had a great time acting like little kids, and watching the kids themselves. They were all so cute and were so excited to be there. I'm excited to take our own kids there someday!









New York Trapeze School


Cute kid singing (with his brother) on the pier


I hate snakes!!  Gross!
After going on several rides, we headed to Bubba Gump Shrimp (also on the pier).  I was actually brave and ordered shrimp!  Even more amazing...I liked it!



3 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Happy birthday to Kenneth! And what a great way to spend it -- we love Santa Monica! It looks like you two had a blast.

Also, I know I keep saying this, but we need to get together soon! I'm dying to meet Emily (and hang out with you, of course). Will you four be around for the 4th of July? We're spending that entire weekend down in LA. Just saying :)

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

K, I can't believe Danny is turning 2! He's growing up so fast! We're staying busy at home for the next couple weekends so let's plan something for after our Utah trips (we're headed out in July, too). When will you get back?

Karen said...

Great pictures, Amy! I'm glad you had fun on Kenneth's birthday, and I love the pictures of my cute grandkids!

Love you all,

UT Mom