Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sacramento - Part 3 - Family BBQ & B-Day Party

On Saturday we went to the park for a family BBQ and birthday party for my 1 year old cousin, Shannon Ruth!  It was so wonderful to see so many aunts, uncles and cousins - some I haven't seen in over 5 years!  Happy Birthday Shannon Ruth!  Here are some pictures:





My brother Nathan wanted to do a pull up contest.  Here were the results:

Kenneth - 13 - WINNER< WINNER< WINNER!

Nathan - 12

Michael - 4/5

Karen - 1

Papa - This was his funny attempt...0

I cheated and did a chin up...only 1 - I just had a kid 1 month earlier!

My brother Nathan and his wife Karen

It actually started raining and people were leaving before we sang Happy Birthday.  We hurried and gathered those still there, sang Happy Birthday (twice because it was recorded the first time) and ate some fabulous cake.  The weather didn't cooperate very well, but we all had a wonderful time still.

Shannon Ruth's Strawberry Shortcake cake

Aunt Yvonne (pregnant with a little boy), Uncle Erik & Shannon Ruth

Danny enjoying his cake

Brother Michael, his wife Kim and son Jonathan

1 comment:

PaA-Lito said...

OK. I guess zero just doesn't do it on the pull ups. Even babys can do "Pull Ups". I guess I'm going to have to start an exercise program.