Monday, June 27, 2011

My Cute Boy!

Here are some photos of my little boy! I thought he deserved a little post dedicated just to him. 

Taking his baby for a ride!



Here are the many faces of Danny. He is so funny, and he always cracks himself up!
Cheesy Smile

Excited Smile

Surprised or "Uh Oh!" face
Random park day -
My child is a monkey


I think this girl thought Danny couldn't walk or play by himself.  She went down every slide with him, held his hand going up the stairs and dragged him everywhere she went...

Did I mention that Danny is now in a big boy bed!!  We skipped the toddler bed stage, because we just don't see the point, and went for twin bunk beds instead!  Danny LOVES to play on them, and spent most of the first few days just climbing up and down the ladder.  We initially put him on the bottom bunk, but he fell off, so now he sleeps on the top bunk - because it actually has a rail!  He likes it much better up there.  I heard terrible stories about transitioning a kid to a big bed, but we only had the first night that was kind of rough.  And "rough" in our case was putting him back in bed like 4 times - and it took him about an hour longer to fall asleep.  Not too bad!! After that he was a pro!


Don't look at the major mess of toys behind him...
Love you Danny! Thanks for bringing so much laughter into my life!

3 comments:

MayChee said...

aweh Amers! Your little boy is just too cute! :) Love you muchos!

PaA-Lito said...

You're going to have to patent a "Danny Smile"!

Heather said...

What park is that?