Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sacramento - Part 2 - Fairytale Town!

On Friday afternoon we headed to Fairytale Town with my brothers Michael and Tytus and their families.




Jonathan - love that kid!

"The Crooked Mile" - it was so fun!! Danny almost fell off a couple of times. He couldn't control his momentum!

Pretty sure the stairs leading up to this slide wouldn't pass safety codes, but it was so much fun!!

Hanging out with the donkey

Danny & Cousin Jonathan checking out the goats from "Billy Goats Gruff"

Choo Choo!! Danny loves his trains!

I think Danny is the cutest Tin Man! I'm thinking we may need to do that for Halloween!

Jonathan, Danny, Tommy & Elijah - Danny likes to set the example by climbing on everything

Danny loved the ducks! It took forever to get him to go see something else.


And here are just some random photos from my dad's house:

That is a spring wreath on his head...he's been really into hats lately!


EMILY! My good friend Heather made the shirt for her.

She started to smile in this trip, and this is as close to a picture of it as I could get. I love that she just stares at Daddy! Adorable!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures, Amy! I'm excited to have you in Utah with us soon!
Love you all,
Utah Mom

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I love these Sacramento posts! I really want to take Matt up there and show him around one of these days.

Meanwhile, we're just barely going to miss each other in July! I fly to Utah on the 9th and we're driving back on the 24th. So... August? Haha. I'll call you when we get back so we can really nail something down!