Monday, April 8, 2013

Mud Run 5K

On Nov. 17th, Kenneth and I ran the 5k Mud Run!  After training for the Color Run with my friends, we decided it would be fun to do a run together!  Naturally when we saw there was a Mud Run we were all for it!  It looked like so much fun!

I will admit that once we got there and waited for our heat to begin, I was a little worried seeing how steep some of the hills were.  More than the hills - the fact that the hills were slick and muddy and that I was 15+ weeks pregnant - that's what really got me worried!  I was still very excited though!  Of course Kenneth is naturally born for this kind of thing!

Before...










It took me a few times to run up this ramp and reach the top, but I was very happy I did it, and wasn't one of the many who just went around it!





We definitely wanted to get as dirty as possible!

Over half way through


After!  
 We had such a good time!  Would definitely do it again!

No comments: