Monday, April 8, 2013

Utah Vacation

During Kenneth's week of training in Clearfield, UT, and the following week leading up to his brother's wedding we were able to do a lot of fun things.  During the day, I got together with my friend Heather and her two daughters (who moved to Utah from CA), and we also were able to get together with my friend Megz, who was my roommate in college.  We also took advantage of our hotel's pool and had my brother Michael and his family over to swim and also hung out at their house.  Of course being in Utah we also got lots of good climbing in!  We explored the climbing in Ogden, climbed in Big Cottonwood (which we always love) and made another trip down to Maple Canyon - this time accompanied with Kenneth's sister, Stephanie.  Good times!

The following are pictures of the kids at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden where we met up with my friend Megz on August 20th.




I've got to get this girl on a real horse some time!

Danny & Brockton
 Here are pictures from Ogden Canyon on Aug 22nd:




Hanging out at Michael & Kim's house.  Danny had an accident and needed to change his pants...which of course we didn't have extras of.  Thank goodness we had a spare pair of shorts for Emily!  So here is Danny sporting Emily's pajama shorts.  :)


Checking out the ticker!
 We were thrilled that Steph said she would come out climbing with us at Maple Canyon.  We were going to camp, but it started raining like crazy while I was on a climb, so we headed back to Highland, UT after 3 good climbs.  Still loved it though!

So proud of Steph for leading...I think this was her first time!


Danny found something to keep his occupied

Emily getting in on the climbing action

Kenny - I love this man!  So dang cute!







Why do they always cling to the legs when they're tired?  Not convenient for belaying - though cute nonetheless.






Next up - Steven's wedding!

No comments: