Friday, April 19, 2013

Sledding at Sugarhouse Park

In mid January we headed down to Salt Lake to spend the day sledding with my brother and his family.  The kids LOVE sledding!  Unfortunately after getting an incredible bruised tailbone from an earlier sledding experience, I decided to just stick to picture duty.  It was a great day out.

Emily looks like a marshmellow!

Danny loves sledding - and insists on going down by himself

He often ends up going down backwards

Hiking up with Jonathan & Aunt Kim

Love these guys!

Jonathan & my brother Michael

Aaron!  He is so cute!

Cute Emily - she is obsessed with this hat by the way...


Emily loves going down with Daddy


Danny met a little friend and went down several times with her.  Her name is Amy, and apparently she smells like pie - yes, you read that right...PIE!

Michael & Aaron

Having fun
Well, that was our day out sledding!  Everyone had a wonderful time.  I will admit that I am happy there is no longer any snow on the ground. I am ready for warm weather!

No comments: