Monday, July 20, 2009

A Day in the Life of Mommy Noyce



Goodness...life is so crazy right now! Here is my typical schedule:

6:15-6:30 - wake up and take Kenneth to work
6:30-7:45 - get ready for the day
7:45-9:15 - visit Danny at hospital
9:30-1:30 - work
1:30-1:45 - eat the lunch I forgot to eat earlier
1:45-3:45 - visit Danny at hospital
3:45-5:00 - run errands, clean house
5:00-5:15 - pick up Kenneth
5:15-7:30 - eat dinner, spend time with Kenneth, complete projects around house
7:30-9:00 - visit Danny at hospital
9:00-9:30 - get ready for bed
9:30 - go to bed

I cannot wait for Danny to come home. The nursing thing is going kind of slow...so it may still be awhile. Keep praying for our little guy. He's had a rough start, and needs a little help learning this last, crucial thing before coming home. Danny currently weighs about 4lb 14 oz. so as soon as he gets the feeding thing down he will hopefully start gaining some weight!

P.S and by the way - we got Baby Danny's first medical bill on Saturday...pray that I don't faint from it and the hundred more bills I know are coming our way...he certainly is worth it though!

3 comments:

argylesocks said...

He is so cute and as you said worth it. Having babies will teach you the blessings of tithing like nothing else will. Heaven is on your side. You just brought one of Heavenly Father elect into this world. He will help you out. May I suggest applying for hospital assistance? It is amazing what they are willing to help with and it's fairly easy to apply for. Also, insurance does a lot of good so if it is a bill before insurance does their thing, don't let it stress you. We love you all. Let us know if we can help in anyway. We will continue to pray.

Heather said...

Can I say how much I love that picture of you and Danny! It is just so precious and loving! I can't believe you already got your first bill. At least you have gap insurance to help you out a little! Hang in there! You guys are doing great! Let us know if you need anything else besides the dinners! You're in our prayers!

Kendall and Melissa said...

I didn't realize that you are still working! How hard! Will you still be working once Danny comes home? Or is this temporary since he was so early? I know I talked to you about this before, but now I can't remember!