Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tomorrow?

So, after having a bad day on Sunday with feeding, Danny's amazing nurse, Heather worked REALLY hard with him all day yesterday and he did GREAT! He ate really well at all of his feedings and gained about 1/3 of an ounce. Anyway, they said as long as he does well today then he will be coming home TOMORROW! YES! This was REALLY good news to hear! I'm so happy! Also, yesterday after having a rough morning, the nurses helped me give him a bath in the afternoon and we were able to do some other things. It really helped me a ton. It was nice to be able to do such simple "mommy" things to help me feel better. I absolutely love his nurses there. They have made such a difference through this whole ordeal. And everyone was right - soon enough I'll have Danny home and I'll get to spend all the time in the world with him! Thanks so much for checking in on us and having us in your prayers! I have felt the powers of heaven helping us through all this. We've been blessed with lots of angels through this - both seen and unseen. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Rachel N said...

YAY!!!! I hope he gets to come home! :D

Heather said...

OH THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait to meet him! I'm still going to bring you dinner tomorrow on my way up to our reunion... i hope frozen pizza is ok...it's nothing fancy, but still tasty! This way you can just pull it out whenever you get hungry! Deb will still do Friday and then you said your ward can take over next week? Let me know! WE LOVE YOU!

Deb Nott said...

GOOD LUCK!!! We love you all! (Even Ken sometimes!)

PaA-Lito said...

I'm so happy for both of you. So I will be visiting him in his new home. How exciting!

argylesocks said...

I am so excited for you. Whenever he comes home it will be so exciting. Let me know if I can help in any way.